Peace of mind when you need it most
We ensure your annual PCI DSS compliance is completed for Level 4, Level 3 and Level 2 merchant's card machine, E-Commerce and virtual terminal merchant account's. Giving you one less thing to worry about and remove non-compliance fees.
PCI DSS is a mandatory annual assessment and set of requirements which was introduced by 5 members of the PCI SSC. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB. It is enforced by all merchant acquirers in order to protect businesses and customers against credit card fraud.
With 92% of breaches occurring in small businesses and fines ranging between £10,000 - £500,000. Being compliant acts as an insurance policy providing you with financial protection if credit card fraud was to occur in your business.
1) You can either book an appointment with our specialist or contact our office. We establish the details required to complete the compliance on your behalf. We can also provide you with useful knowledge and training on the call.
2) We register your account with security vendors (Sysnet, Security Metrics, Trustwave, SaferPayments ) and acquirers (Barclaycard, WorldPay, Cardnet, AIB, Elavon, FirstData, Global Payments). Complete your online assessment and set up network scans (if applicable)
3) Once we have completed your compliance, we will send you branded documents including your PCI DSS certificate. This means your business is compliant and your monthly non-compliance charges will be removed.
In most cases, we can achieve same day PCI compliance for clients.
What You Recieve
We complete your SAQ A, B, B-IP, C, C-VT, D assessments and will send you a PCI DSS certificate with supporting documents of compliance.
Protecting your business
- Credit card security policy
- Security awareness policy
- Staff awareness policy
Protecting your customers
- Media inventory log's
- Authorisation request form
- Periodic operational security procedures
PCIDSS is an ongoing requirement with new versions and updates occurring on a regular basis.
Throughout the year we will update your certification to be in line with new versions so you are always compliant.
Nov 2013 - PCI-DSS v3.0
Jan 2015 - PCI-DSS v2.0 retired
April 2015 - PCI-DSS v3.1
June 2015 - PCI-DSS v3.0 retired
April 2016 - PCI-DSS v3.2
October 2016 - PCI-DSS v3.1 retired
PCI DSS 3.2 are considered best practices until 31 January 2018
Compliance is an annual task. We can either set you up to be compliant and manage yourself from the second year, or be there to do this on an annual basis with a discounted fee.
Single site Merchant Account PCI DSS completion with 12 months management: £75 + VAT
Over 3 Merchant Account's PCI DSS completion with 12 months management: £65 + VAT
Over 10 Merchant Account's PCI DSS completion with 12 months management: £50 + VAT
Optional: renewal of compliance with 12 months management: £50 + VAT per Merchant Account
Removing Non-Compliance Charges
Once we have made you compliant, the non-compliance charges will be removed from your merchant statement. These charges range from a fixed monthly charge or a percentage of your turnover.
The lowest guaranteed saving we can achieve for your business is £120 per year
Our largest saving for a client has been £10,042.27 per year
Once you are a client, we will send you monthly newsletters about PCI best practices, monitor your compliance and you will have a specialist available throughout the year to answer any questions you have.
Contact Us Book Online